Escape to the paradise of Tahiti and embark on a soothing yet awe-inspiring 11 hour underwater adventure around the pristine coral reefs that surround the island archipelago. Paired with ultra-relaxing ambient music and underwater sounds, it is sure to provide viewers with some much needed relaxation & inspiration. CREDITS: Cinematography by Peter Schneider, Music by Relax Moods, Produced by David Huting.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70VpNGdTGng&...
@A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member Thanks for posting, was really needed today. Wen t to order a piece of equipment from Grainfather and looks like I might get caught up in a price gouging scheme. Well, if the ends up being the case, Grainfather will never get another penny of my money. I hope you and everyone else has a nice weekend.
Caryn, hello! Pack a bag! We are going to the archipelago. 😉 If only!
#Susan83 I am so ready this week, my friend!
Thank you CarynWebb, much appreciated 💖🙏🏾
Bob and Bridgett, you are so welcome. I really needed it this week.