Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

I have a doctor's appointment in the morning, so I am posting 🐳Fishy Friday 🐳 early this week.

Graceful marine life drifts slowly through the vast depths as soft beams of light fade into the dark blue sea, illuminating coral formations and gentle currents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRwprziW5zE

March 26
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thanks, Bridgette. It was the dermatologists, and he took a biopsy of a spot on my forehead. I will find out the results in a couple of weeks. Otherwise, all is well, and I am feeling good. I hope you are doing better these days. Hugs🤗

March 28
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Hope your Dr's appointment went well. Happy Fishy Friday Caryn!

March 27
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

So very relaxing thanks for posting this ! Will have to look it up !
I’ve been meaning to tell you
Your background actually
Reminds me of my late
Parents home in
Allegheny county NY

March 29
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

So glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for the video. You are so faithful to everyone. Hugs to you too.

March 29
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thank you very much

March 31

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA