Let me tell you what this video IS NOT about -- it's not going to cover basic sleep tips like limiting caffeine or going to bed at the same time every night. Why? Because you've heard all of those before and probably have given them a try! Instead, today I’m going to share with you 7 lesser-known but IMPORTANT sleep tips that I think most older people probably aren’t doing because they don't know how impactful they can be. These tips are all easy-to-implement but have a huge impact on your sleep… read more
Thanx Tisha young lady I njoy my football 🏈 games especially college, only got a few more weeks and it's over till next August bomber .but for now so pumped up heart ♥ having fun ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️🏈🏈🏈🏈
Thank you Caryn,
So many great sleeping tips, much appreciated 💖🙏🏾
Carynwebb I just had the best heart workout ever just watched BYU beat Georgia tech 21-25 in pop Tart Bowl game and it was a gosh darn good to the last minute fight to the finish ,oh it was so close ,BYU never gave up even tho they were so behind .WOW! MORE College games to go tonite but I got to calm my heart ♥ down ,now waiting on Wednesday for my Ohio Buckeyes play Miami