Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

"Starting Jan. 1, the more than 65 million Americans who rely on Medicare will have better access to mental health coverage."

"Medicare now covers therapy appointments with licensed marriage and family counselors and licensed professional counselors. These are two types of therapists who make up around 40% of the Master's level mental health providers in the country, according to the American Counseling Association."

Find out more here. https://www.npr.org/2024/01/02/1222389808/menta...

January 2, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I had triple bypass ,and I feel great😃

January 6, 2024
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I did and spent almost 2 hours discussing my history and she verified it while we were talking. Recommends 3 new doctors to help and I am to call her back next month or before to discuss any transition problems.

January 2, 2024
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thanks Caryn always good to know 💗

January 10, 2024
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thanks for the hug @A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

January 8, 2024
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Sending a heart felt thanks to every one of you who marked this as useful. I appreciate it so much, Hugs🤗

January 8, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA