Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
February 4, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I would like to share this. I had severe myopathy to my lower extremities with every known statin and Zetia. I was walking with a cane, would sit on the commode and couldn't get up. I was put on Repatha and my labs were improving. I put myself on a plant-based diet and Wow!! I've had no side effects and have been on the plant-based lifestyle for two years. My lab values have been great. I'm not trying to upset anyone. I'm just sharing what has worked me.

February 23, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I have been on repatha for 2yrs
No side effects

February 22, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Hi Wendi, I was there where you are. I'm certain the repatha will work for you. I too have a blocked artery that couldn't be stented. Just a suggestion, the plant-based diet is awesome, has been life-saving for me. You are not alone.

February 25, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I had joint issues and GI issues. Stopped taking it.

December 18, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Been taking rapatha for 1 year. No reaction. Thank God 😀

July 24, 2023

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In