Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hagerstown, MD

https://www.foxnews.com/health/biggest-health-h...

3 biggest health hazards threaten all Americans, says oncologist
3 biggest health hazards threaten all Americans, says oncologist
February 16, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

This article is very informative to me. Its funny though in a way because he was talking about diabeties and it made me remember that I had not taken my shot for today. But I am going to do that now before I have my Docto;s appointment. Thank you Cliff for the information.

February 17, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hagerstown, MD

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hagerstown, MD

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hagerstown, MD