Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Cholesterol and predibetic. I don’t drink juices ,soda.only have one low calorie beer,or a glass of wine with my dinner, no sugar in my coffee skim milk , plain Greek yogurth 0% fat just add fruit.most of my meals are home from scratch .

December 23, 2023 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
Foods To Avoid With High Blood Pressure Read Article...
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Cut your portion size and lose 5 lbs and add a little more exercise (a couple times a week) the blood work should come back better next time. I went through the very same thing. I lost 10 lbs and kept it off that did the trick. Now all is well. I just cut my portion size a tiny bit and the weight started coming off (with a couple of extra walks a week). I would wait until after the holiday to get started and don't worry you got this. 🤗

December 24, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, CA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Henderson, NV

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In