Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dallas, TX
September 24, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
3 Benefits of a Medical Alert Bracelet for Heart Disease Read Article...
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I got mine from Amazon.

February 3, 2024
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I have one and I got mine through my insurance company drug store.

February 3, 2024
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Hi, Lisa. I got my medical through my insurance company on the over the counter things. Check into that. I have dual complete. Which I have Medicare and medical assistance.

September 24, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Katy, TX

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hudson Que

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In