I dont think there is a cut and dry answer. WAY too many variables. Your particular heart disease What part of the heart was affected and to what degree. Your over all health. I could go on. I wouldnt put too much into google, Have a good talk with your cardiologist . Stay positive Do the best you can.
My surgery was in 2010 and am still going strong.
I walk 1 mile 3x week and ride a stationary bile 8 miles 3 x week
Yes it's very important that you have Awesome doctors, That's why I'm still here hope all is well with you 🥰
i too am a short timer. Just this year. I dont know if I had it before the event in April this year that I nearly died from But every story I read further convinces me I need to find a new cardiologist, and gives me hope that I will have many good years ahead