Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sacramento, CA
December 31, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I dont think there is a cut and dry answer. WAY too many variables. Your particular heart disease What part of the heart was affected and to what degree. Your over all health. I could go on. I wouldnt put too much into google, Have a good talk with your cardiologist . Stay positive Do the best you can.

January 25, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

My surgery was in 2010 and am still going strong.

January 1, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I walk 1 mile 3x week and ride a stationary bile 8 miles 3 x week

January 5, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Yes it's very important that you have Awesome doctors, That's why I'm still here hope all is well with you 🥰

January 1, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

i too am a short timer. Just this year. I dont know if I had it before the event in April this year that I nearly died from But every story I read further convinces me I need to find a new cardiologist, and gives me hope that I will have many good years ahead

January 1, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ellaville, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Charleston, S.C

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In