Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ventura, CA

After 3 years one artery of the triple by-pass collapsed. They stinted the artery that was by-passed. Is this a normal response or situation?

February 23, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Sorry for the late reply. I was out of town celebrating my 71st birthday. Same symptoms that I had leading up to the by-pass. Shortness of breath, chest pains, etc. I also had low blood pressure and heart rate was resting at 45BPM

March 1, 2022
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

hi. i had triple bypass..how did you know it collapsed??

February 26, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA