Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Stanton, MI

I'm from near Grand Rapids, Michigan. I seen an article where there was a procedure that they insert a drill like tool and eat through blockage, is there any more to this procedure happening rather than stents?

September 22, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Procedure is called Atherectomy

October 2, 2020
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Haven’t heard that but I’m gonna check it out

September 22, 2020

Related Questions

View All
Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In