Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Huntingdon, TN

Was diagnosed with systolic failure with 35 percent ej fraction in February. Had a heart attack also have stent in. Is fatigue common with this condition? I m only 39

April 28, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Very common. Some get most of their original energy level back. Some do not. Cardiac rehab is, i think, essential to regaining your confidence and trust in your body's abilities.

May 17, 2019
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Yes but you will get your strength back.

May 5, 2019
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Very fatigued but 4 mos. Later got most of my strength back.

April 28, 2019
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Yes I'm in congestive heart failure. Also I have 8 stents and when I had a new blockage I would be very fatigued.

April 28, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hagerstown, MD

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ohio City, CO

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mcminnville, OR

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In