Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wetumpka, AL
April 21, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Just because you have health problems doesnt mean you have one foot in the bone yard. i think it is selfish of them not to include you. Maybe you need to venture out yourself. I go when I want and do what pleases me, life is to short to wait for everyone else.Prayers

May 21, 2019
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Sorry Edward,they just dont understand.Stay strong and have a Happy Easter.

April 21, 2019
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Ask them to inquire how you are feeling and if you want to join them. In fact, insist on it. It will make you feel better to be active.

May 13, 2019
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Edward I have the same issue. It's hard to be left out when I had been the center of it all.

April 21, 2019

Related Questions

View All