Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, IN
March 2, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I am down to 24 Bud Lights a day...Poop on my doc....

August 29, 2019
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Yeah I smoke and shouldn't but when I have my boyfriend he doesn't like smoking so I stop about an hour before I pick him up and don't have one until 7p after I take him home. We spend abut 4 hours together 2 x week. and only occasional drink.

August 18, 2018
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I vape, and have a drink on occasion. Red wine is supposed to be good for you but I like to mix it with fruit juice and ice in a blender. Just a little. Gives me a headache if I have more than one glass. I don't know if it because of the meds or what so I just drink one and it's all good.

March 2, 2018
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

@A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member I quit smoking over seven years ago after I had a heart attack. I still miss it a lot but have not had a ciggie since then, nor will I. I find that beer isn't the same as it was when I was smoking, so I don't drink that but I do have wine sometimes. By the way, I was smoking and drinking a beer/tomato juice when I had a heart attack. Those days are gone, long-gone!

March 2, 2018
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I drink one small glass of red wine nearly every day. I read it was good for you.

October 9, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rockwell, IA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ireland, IN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In