Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

https://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/heart-failu...?

Written by Sharon LiaoMedically Reviewed by Shruthi N, MD on October 20, 2024

What’s Causing Your Swelling?
What’s Causing Your Swelling?
November 11, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

@A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member, you are most welcome. I learned a few things myself. I thought it was a good quiz and a bit of fun for a change.

November 13, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Good article. Thank God i don't have these symptoms. I Wish everyone in here a Happy Thanksgiving.

November 12, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Hey Caryn Webb, I am back. Just had echocardiogram looks like I have some heart failure B is what my Dr. Said.

November 14, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Hi CarynWebb,
I really enjoyed the what causes swelling quiz. I learn a few things I did not know. Thanks💖

November 13, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thanks, Lauro. Happy Thanksgiving to you, too!

November 13, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mcminnville, OR

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canton, OH

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hagerstown, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In