Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

Zen Ocean 8K – The calming embrace of the deep sea

Immerse yourself in the serene depths of the ocean, where tranquility flows like gentle currents and every ripple carries a sense of peace and harmony. Zen Ocean 8K invites you on a soothing underwater journey, featuring mesmerizing marine life, breathtaking aquatic landscapes, and peaceful melodies that blend seamlessly with the rhythmic whispers of the sea. 🐳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAkTmg6rsEA

March 21, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Hi, Caryn thank you for the piece on stress. I enjoy listening to sounds when I am stressed out. It’s good thepautic therapy. Hugs

March 21, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

@Caryn, Mom, Sorry that I have not called you. I have been busy at the Doctors. This friday I have a CT scan over my lungs and also as much as I do not want this they are sending me a cpap machine because the numbers behind the left ventricle were high and they did not like it. I am now on a 20 mg of Lasixand the lung Doctor wants me to join a gym which I have not done that yet but I will be doing that Monday. And then the nest thing is I will see the cardiologist to go over the tests and also I get to see my PCP in a couple of week. I hope that you are doing well. Always know that I love you.

March 30, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Hi, thank you for the like and hugs. I do appreciate every single one of them. Hugs

March 23, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thanks so much !
Caryn an awesome stress
Reliever !!

March 21, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thanx Ambassador, so look forward to this on Friday.

March 21, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA