Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

The Best Relaxing Ocean Ambience – Beautiful Underwater Life and Soothing Music

Dive into this relaxing underwater journey, where serene music meets the mesmerizing beauty of the ocean. Watch tropical fish glide through vibrant coral reefs and let the gentle rhythm of the waves wash away your stress.🐳

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuoEKWJorpo

February 28, 2025
 · 
Reactions
MyHeartDiseaseTeam

What a wonderful way to reduce stress! Watching calming videos like this underwater scene combined with soothing music can be an excellent stress management technique for heart health. Many people find that listening to calming music helps them relax and even assists with sleep - a MyHeartDiseaseTeam member shared that Show Full Answer

What a wonderful way to reduce stress! Watching calming videos like this underwater scene combined with soothing music can be an excellent stress management technique for heart health. Many people find that listening to calming music helps them relax and even assists with sleep - a MyHeartDiseaseTeam member shared that playing classical music on their phone has been "a lifesaver." The fishing theme is particularly relevant - multiple MyHeartDiseaseTeam members recommend "going fishing" as a way to find peace and reduce stress. Whether it's actual fishing or simply taking "me time" to watch peaceful nature videos like this one, giving yourself permission to relax and unwind is an important part of managing heart health. Remember to take deep breaths while watching - breathe in, hold for five seconds, then breathe out slowly for five seconds, while focusing on the peaceful underwater scenes.

February 28, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Halleluiah! It's been a trying week but I am glad of my life and my God...what beautiful creatures he has made for us to enjoy. Thanks Caryn.

February 28, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Bridget I second that Amen.
We finally arrived at our second home on the west coast of florida . We will be here till April . I was hoping to lay by the pool , get a tan, and get some much needed relief in the pool from my RA.
It has been in the 70’s with a slight breeze . Although the pool is heated it’s still not hot enough . Lol
On the bright side looking out my lanai I see flowers and green grass and no snow .
Hope you have a restful weekend . Happy Friday !

February 28, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Subrina, I hope all goes well next week. Keep me posted and I will keep you in my prayers and say a few extras just to be sure. Try not to worry and remember I love you! ❤️🙏

March 2, 2025
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

What a way to unwind after a hard day . Yall please keep me in prayer. I have an imaging over my legs this week abd next week I have to do a right heart catherization. hank you all.

March 2, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA