Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Queensbury, NY
August 24, 2022
 · 
Reactions

Answer Summary

Members warmly responded to the question about who is on NY time, sharing their locations and current times from across the country.

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I love the Big Island! Such a variety of biospheres! From shoreline to jungle up to alpine on Mauna Kea snow covered summit!

August 26, 2022
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I would love to live in Hawaii it must be so beautiful there.

August 26, 2022
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Aloha from Hawaii! During daylight savings time we are 6 hours earlier than EST.

August 25, 2022
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I am I live in Greensboro, NC 11:01 PM WEDNESDAY

August 24, 2022
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I am

August 24, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA