Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arden, NC
December 30, 2023
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Thank you so much for your reply, I agree with you! I don’t think about it, I just give it to God, He takes care of me, although I feel symptoms I basically ignore them and let God take care of them. I know I won’t go anywhere until He says so!

December 30, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

It all depends upon the degree of the cardiomyopathy. Some people have no symptoms and other people have worsening symptoms especially with age. Everyone is an individual. I too have severe obstructive cardiomyopathy. I’ve been having a lot of symptoms lately. It seems the symptoms are very scary. I need not to focus on them though.

December 30, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ellaville, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ellaville, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Marianna, FL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In