Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyHeartDiseaseTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hemet, CA

In knowing that the majority of us suffer from more than one illness. I was wondering do you have any type of help. Rather it be family or a provider, nurse ect....

March 1, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

My Sweet Husband is my caregiver and he does way more than I need but if he sees something that he can do he will! I am blessed beyond measure with Him!

March 1, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

My Bride [together for 18 years this October] is my salvation. We have the best relationship, she's my favorite, and last of [4], wives. We fill in the blanks in each others existence I think. I'm also blessed beyond what I deserve.

March 1, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

Ivy, you’re just plain amazing! Do be careful though. I have a young lady who comes every other week to clean the house. She’ll do about anything and never complains. I had her clean out my fridge one day and told her to use her own judgment what needed thrown out. Whoa! If it had an expiration date on it, it was gone! It’s a good feeling when she leaves and the house smells good again! I had reached the point of doing one chore one day and spreading it out through the week but hated doing that because it was never all clean at the same time. I hadn’t the energy to do it all at the same time. This works.

March 1, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member
March 3, 2023
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member

I have amazing wife children creator. Group support. Support from people here

March 2, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Roswell, GA

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
Canton, OH

A MyHeartDiseaseTeam Member asked a question 💭
California City, CA